We’re having a giveaway of one Hardcover Copy of “The Boy in the Moon” Last week I reviewed this really incredible book by Ian Brown, “The Boy in the Moon”. I enjoyed it so much I thought I’d share it with one lucky reader! There are several ways to enter:
1. “Like” this giveaway post by clicking on the Facebook Like button (+1 entry)
2. “Tweet” about this giveaway (+1 entry)
3. “Like” The Special Parent on Facebook (+1 entry)
4. Tell us how you’re connected to the special needs community in the comment section below (+1 entry)
5. inviting a friend to visit The Special parent (+1 entry)
6. getting a friend to register for this giveaway (+5 entries)
When the giveaway ends (July 5th at midnight) we’ll select an entry at random to win “The Boy in the Moon” The more friends you invite to the giveaway the more entries you’ll earn to win and therefore the better your chances, so start spreading the word.
I am certain you are going to enjoy this book as much as I did and I hope you’ll be excited to get a chance to have your own copy! If this giveaway does well, I hope to do more in the future.
Please note: Use the punchtab system below to have your entries count!! The “Sharing is Caring” links will NOT register as entries. Punchtab will take you thru each option and you can SKIP any method you don’t wish to use to enter! Best of luck!